Monday, October 10, 2011

'Ohana' means 'family' and 'family' means 'no one gets left behind.'

I don't have too much to update anymore, since I have been accepted [thankfully], paid my fees, and have done all necessary paperwork that has been made available to me thus far.

But I got to thinking today. Tomorrow marks another week of waiting for some of my DFam (Disney Family - get it?)... some of them going on to their 5th week of waiting. And I can't help but realize how blessed I am that I found out when I did. If you knew me, I was going INSANE. I think I was stressing everybody out with how impatient I was growing.

But I can't help but still feel that tinge of anticipation and worry while I wait for the rest of my DFam to make it in. I know, it sounds weird, since I've never even really MET these people. But Disney seriously brings people together. The Facebook groups for the program seasons are booming with people and can be overwhelming. But each time I've applied (the two times, I guess I should say), I've been able to find my niche with some amazing people for both seasons. People which I truly consider some of my best friends. And I'm going to be seriously so sad if some of them don't get in and won't get to share this experience with me.

But I must keep a positive outlook. I know they're amazing people who are capable of getting in the program, and most likely WILL. I just hope that they hear back soon so I can stop stressing for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment