Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Well. It's been a long time since I wrote last, but let me tell you how insanely busy life has been. Because it has seriously been crazy.

I drove down the 15th, checked in the 18th, had Traditions the 20th, and started the 21st. I have officially "earned my ears" and am a legitimate character attendant at Animal Kingdom.

Training to be an attendant was beyond amazing. I made so many new friends, both attendant and performer alike. And thankfully I get to see quite a few of them in normal work.

As for my normal shifts, I've been stationed mostly at Dinoland in Animal Kingdom, where I get to work with Pluto and my good pal, Goofy.

It's just amazing working with these beloved characters and seeing everyone meet them for the first time. Though it does absolutely break my heart when a Make A Wish kid comes through to meet them. But then again, it's bittersweet because those kids are so happy to meet the characters and they can't stop smiling.

On my days off, I've either been sleeping or playing in the parks. I've met a lot of characters and rode a ton of attractions. So I will be updating those lists, along with my bucket list. :)

I should be able to write again rather soon. I'm just at a blank now for what to write so I'll just end it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment