Saturday, October 1, 2011

If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. ~ Cinderella




Yes. You do see that correctly.
I was accepted today for the Walt Disney World College Program, Spring Advantage 2012 program. :)

Words cannot express how excited I am. I am seriously so happy.

I received my email at 1:30 my time. It wasn't the normal "CONGRATULATIONS!" email, however. It was basically the email saying that they had invited me, but I hadn't accepted yet and time was running out. So I was like WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVEN'T ACCEPTED YET? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HEARD ABOUT THIS. So basically, it was a glitch I didn't get my first email. And I wasn't able to log on and see what role I had - but I was okay with that. I was IN!

Finally, though, a super nice girl [thanks Jenna!] sent me the link that was in her congrats email and I was able to log on to see my role offer. I logged on, but all that was listed for my role was some weird, glitchy text. But then I got to reading further and the role description was that for a character attendant! My absolute dream role!

So on Monday, I have to call and figure out what is going on. But that's okay --

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment