Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SQUIRREL!

I seriously feel like Dug (from Up) on a regular basis now. My (self-diagnosed) ADD is through the roof. One person will say something, which causes a spark of something Disney related. Most of the time it's me thinking I NEED TO PACK THAT! or the like.

Things are starting to get very real now. The hotel in Florida is booked, the hotel in Georgia (after much searching) is booked. Plans with Jess have been discussed. Now I need to pack.

I seriously can't believe in less than 2 weeks, I will be in Florida. It's just very surreal.

I also keep having these little revelations that cause me to get super emotional. Like, I swear to you, the first time I get on Haunted Mansion or watch Philharmagic, I will cry. I'm not even kidding. Like, just thinking about those two attractions make me super giddy and kind of emotional.

I don't know what's wrong with me right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment