Thursday, October 6, 2011

For with each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true.

Wow. It has been a whirlwind these past few days (in the Disney world, I mean). I'm still having a hard time believing this is actually real life. I'm not being facetious, nor am I being dramatic. I'm being 100% honest.

Last time I blogged, I was still in a weird Disney limbo, despite being accepted. I had a hot-mess of a letter - taking me to Disneyland, etc.

Well. I called on Tuesday and got everything straightened out. I waited on hold for over an hour, but that's okay, since I listened to a ton of Disney songs while on hold. Finally, I was put on the phone with a very nice cast member, Kevin, who I told all my woes to concerning my letter and my acceptance. Finally, he was able to figure out a few things... but then my iPhone dropped the call.

Thankfully, Kevin was a nice soul and called back. He said that he figured out I had been sent a Disneyland letter, and that I kept getting reminder emails (I had FIVE) concerning my Disney World email - which I never received. So he put it in the system to send me a new one and get everything figured out. He said it would come either that night or the next morning.

Not even 30 minutes later, I received my 'CONGRATULATIONS' email. And even though I knew I was in the program, I was SO GIDDY when I saw this. It was just too much to handle. So from there, I was able to accept my role, pay my dues, pick my date, etc. etc.

So I can say, without any hesitation or questions, I am moving to Florida and will begin my program on January 18, 2012.

I. Can't. Wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment