Wednesday, January 11, 2012

They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true.

As I write this, it is January 12, 2012. I am leaving on January 15, 2012 to start my journey at Walt Disney World. That means I have all day today (Thursday), Friday, and most of Saturday.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around all of this. Seriously. I thought I just applied, and I could have sworn I was going through my whole acceptance fiasco.

It's been one wild ride, and it hasn't even started yet.

With that, I'm going to leave you with this video. It's from the Spring and Spring Advantage '11 program (1 year ago), and is comprised of highlighted moments from their program. Two of my friends (who will be doing the program with me) are in it as well.

I seriously cry when I watch this, just because I hope that my program is half of what is portrayed here.

See ya in Florida!

0 comments:

Post a Comment