Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh, stuff and fluff!

So I've been to Disney World two times thus far. But each time, I leave with things that I've always wanted to do... so I'm going to solve this issue by making a WDW to-do list for my program. So this will be the place for me to write it down and add to it. In addition to this, I'll put it on an actual page on here so I can mark it off during my program.

I present to you THE LIST.




THE LIST - broken down by Park
Magic Kingdom

  • Witness a rope drop
  • Watch the pre-open ceremony
  • Get a picture of me and the castle with nobody else in it (before the park opens)
  • Go on a behind the scenes tour of the Haunted Mansion
  • Make a Haunted Mansion cast member laugh/smile
  • Ride all three MK "mountains" in one hour
  • Ride the tea cups with either Alice or the Magic Hatter... or both
  • Ride in the very back seat of Big Thunder Mountain
  • Take a ridiculous picture on Splash Mountain
  • Find a paint brush on Tom Sawyer Island
  • Find and talk to Push
  • Ride the horse with the gold ribbon on it's tail on Cinderella's Carousel
  • Listen on the phone in Main Street Market House
Epcot
  • Eat at a restaurant in each country in the World Showcase
  • Drink around the world
  • Try Beverly (blech) in Club Cool
  • Meet characters unique to Epcot
  • Do a segway tour of Epcot
Hollywood Studios
  • Meet Woody and Buzz
  • Have my picture with Tinkerbell in my hand
  • Take a picture with the "Singin' In The Rain" umbrella
  • Try and get every ending of Star Tours
  • Draw at the Magic of Disney Animation
Animal Kingdom
  • Do a Safari in the morning so I can see the animals
  • Go to a rope drop at Camp Minnie Mickey
  • Ride Expedition Everest in the very front seat and the very back seat
  • Sit towards the very front of Festival of the Lion King

0 comments:

Post a Comment